I couldn't find the original blog that it came from. It is just a picture with the recipe in the description field. Find it here. If the owner of this pin is out there, please let us know so that we can give you praise!
Nom nom nom!
4-6 raw chicken breasts
Broccoli (The pin calls for green beans, but says broccoli might be good as well.)
Italian dressing mix
Butter or Margarine
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Place thawed chicken in the center of a CorningWare dish or a glass baking dish.
3. Cut new potatoes and broccoli and place on either side of the chicken.
4. Top with Italian dressing mix.
5. Top with a stick of melted butter or margarine.
6. Cover with foil.
7. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Well, it is! And it was super easy. Give it a try and let us know how you like it!