Here are our top 8 Pinterest Picks-
1. 1.Birthday Reminder Plaque by Jamielyn at I Heart Naptime
She has a great tutorial on this quick and easy craft.
2. Vintage Painted Mason Jars by A Mommy's Life with a Touch of Yellow.
She painted the jars first with chalkboard paint to get that vintage vibe.
3. Mother's Day String Jar by Eighteen25.
Mother's definitely are the String that holds us together!
Love the cool peg clothespins and bright colors.
4. Always My Mother by Phrase-ology
I have plenty of canvases on hand and this would be a snap with the Cricut!
5. Mom Frame by Burton Avenue
Angie has a free download for the word art too!
Love the grey and yellow colors.
6. Mini Chalkboard Pots by The DIY Dreamer
I'm pretty sure I have everything on hand for this one.
7. Tile Photo Coasters by Megin of VMG206
She has a really easy tutorial on how to make these.
8. Mom Match Jar by House Tweaking
How cute is this idea? Has a striker on the bottom of the jar
and a cute hand written tag.
I'm thinking that we will make a couple of different ones for each Grandma. Simple, quick and easy, just how I like my crafts.
Are you making Mother's Day gifts this year?
We would love to see your projects.
Leave us a link in the comments below so that we can come visit.
We're on the Fence! Won't you take a minute and vote for us?